The Holmes Group is dedicated to proving and improving the value of public relations, by providing insight, knowledge and recognition to public relations professionals.
The Holmes Group was founded in 2000 by Paul Holmes (email@example.com), Editor-in-Chief and CEO, who has more than two decades of experience writing about and evaluating the public relations business and consulting with both public relations firms and their clients.
The Holmes Group delivers against its mission by providing the most sophisticated reporting and analysis on public relations trends and issues.
- The holmesreport.com website, a comprehensive source of knowledge and information about the public relations business, including an extensive body of knowledge that includes case histories, original research and reporting;
- A range of email newsletters providing coverage of the global public relations industry;
- Annual Report Cards on the public relations business in North America, the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) region, and Asia-Pacific, providing credible, independent profiles of more than leading 400 public relations firms each year.
- The world’s largest and most sought after public relations awards competition, the SABRE Awards, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation in North America, EMEA and the Asia-Pacific region.
- A series of Special Reports focusing on the sectors and practice areas that are driving change in the PR industry.
- The annual Crisis Review of the lessons learned from the biggest corporate PR crises of the year.
At the Holmes Group, Paul Holmes heads a leadership team that includes:
Arun Sudhaman - Partner and Managing Editor
Greg Drury - Partner and President, US Operations
Annabel Davis - Chief Internet Officer
Celeste Picco - Chief Administrative Officer