INTRODUCTION: Gibbs & Soell is an independent business communications firm that was founded in 1971. Employing a blend of business and communications strategy, Gibbs & Soell is a trusted adviser to corporations, organizations and brands seeking to engage consumer and professional audiences along the entire value chain. Gibbs & Soell offers communications expertise in business consulting, consumer marketing, employee engagement and sustainability consulting for the advanced manufacturing, agribusiness and food, home and building, and professional services markets. The firm provides custom programs and solutions to enhance reputation, market products, engage employees, build brands and improve sales.
Our Philosophy. Gibbs & Soell inspires people to take action, resulting in business growth for our clients. We partner with clients and inspire success with our:
· Committed leadership
· Confident risk taking
· Drive to go above and beyond
· Open and direct communication
· Trusting team environment
· Healthy, enjoyable and motivational work atmosphere
Key Strengths/Special Experience. Tightly integrating business and communications strategies, Gibbs & Soell is the trusted adviser to corporations, organizations and brands seeking to engage professional and consumer audiences along the entire value chain. In a global marketplace where the rules of competitive engagement have been rewritten, G&S provides communications expertise that stakes out fertile ground for growth, strengthens stakeholder relationships, and minimizes risk. Harnessing its four decades as a leading business communications firm, G&S offers expertise in business consulting, consumer marketing, employee engagement and sustainability consulting to more precisely match critical business objectives that define a modern organization’s success.
Global Reach/Capabilities. In global communications, one size does not fit all. Every situation requires careful analysis and understanding of market dynamics, the competition, cultural nuances and your own assets before formulating a strategy and a plan of action. Even then, flexibility is the key to navigating the continual shifts in global business conditions. Gibbs & Soell has developed a flexible approach to address each client’s needs with a blend of global strategy and top-quality local execution. We serve clients from offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, N.C. and Basel, Switzerland, supported by more than 50 partner agencies with on-the-ground resources in nearly 40 countries worldwide. Gibbs & Soell addresses each client’s unique needs quickly, effectively and cost-efficiently, virtually anywhere in the world.
Markets: Where We Can Help You Compete
· Advanced Manufacturing
· Agribusiness & Food
· Home & Building
· Professional Services
Practices: How We Can Help You Grow
· Business Consulting
· Consumer Marketing
· Employee Engagement
· Sustainability Consulting
Services. How We Can Share Your Message
· Media Services (Media Relations, Product Publicity and Promotions, Industry Analyst and Influencer Relations, Marketing Collateral, Trade Shows and Events, Direct Marketing, Market Research)
· Content Services (Editorial Services, News Bureau management, Newsletters and Custom Publishing, Sales Collateral, Social Media Publishing and Curation, Speechwriting)
· Creative Services (Marketing and Sales Materials, Social Media Content Publishing and Curation, Advertisements, Application Software, Asset Management and Tracking, Contests and Games)
· Digital Services (Social Media Audits, Web Site Planning and Mapping, Content Development and Management, Online Press Rooms, Web Site Promotion, Webcasts, Webinars and Online Demos, Promotional and Viral Videos and Games, Blog Monitoring and Engagement, Search Engine Optimization, Newsletters and e-Marketing Campaigns, Distance Learning Solutions, e-Communications)
· Event Services (Press Events, Customer Events, Sales Meetings/Seminars, Trade Shows, Grand Openings, Plant Tours, Show Homes, Symposia, Contests)
Principals: Luke Lambert, president & CEO; Richard Greulich, CFO; Jeff Altheide, EVP; Ann Camden, SVP & managing director, employee engagement; Steve Halsey, SVP & managing director, business consulting; Doug Hampel, SVP & managing director, Chicago; Kerry Henderson, SVP & managing director, Raleigh; Audra Hession, SVP & managing director, New York; Ron Loch, SVP & managing director, sustainability consulting; Mark Monroe, SVP & managing director, global Syngenta account.